This Oracle Data Integrator training covers advanced techniques for using Oracle Data Integrator 11g (ODI). Learn to implement high-performance movement and transformation of data among various platforms.
- Perform data integration and transformation among various platforms using advance techniques.
- Design advanced ODI interfaces, procedures and packages to perform EL-T data transformations.
- Set up ODI security by implementing strongly secured approach with non-generic profiles and external user authentication.
- Develop and customize Knowledge Modules with substitution methods and Java.
- Automate ODI tasks using Groovy script editor.
- Implement various integration strategies with ODI using best practices.
- Use ODI Web services and perform integration of ODI in an Enterprise environment and SOA.
Benefits to You
Improve performance and reduce integration costs across your organizations' heterogeneous systems. Centralize data across databases using your new skills to perform data integration, design advanced ODI interfaces, setup ODI security, and automate ODI tasks.
Administering the IT infrastructure & Metadata
This course will help you learn to use the ODI Studio for developing projects and models. Expert Oracle instructors will also explore how to monitor executions through instruction and hands-on exercises.
Advanced ODI development for High-Performance Data Integration
Furthermore, this course will teach you how to perform advanced ODI topology configuration. Learn to design advanced ODI interfaces, procedures, packages and other objects for high-performance data integration among various technologies.
Perform Extract Load Transform (EL-T) in Enterprise Environment
For enterprise SOA deployments, there is almost always a need for enterprise data extraction, loading and transformation. By leveraging the native SOA architecture within Oracle Data Integrator, this course will help you perform EL-T from SOA applications.
You'll also learn how to implement the integration of ODI in an Enterprise environment and in SOA. In addition, this course will teach you how to execute ODI transformation from a BPEL process.
Apply Strongly Secured Approach
Taking this course will help you learn how to enhance the ODI security by applying the Strongly Secured Approach and by implementing External Authentication. This course is based on Oracle Data Integrator 11g(184.108.40.206).
- Data Warehouse Administrator
- Business Analysts
- Data Modelers
- Database Administrators
- SOA Architect
- Technical Consultant
- Develop and enhance Knowledge Modules
- Design advanced integration interfaces
- Automate ODI tasks using ODI Groovy editor
- Enhance ODI security with strongly secured approach
- Expose ODI Scenarios as Web services
- Integrate ODI in Enterprise environment and SOA
- Describe best practices for implementing integration strategies
- Describe Various ODI Integration Patterns