Lesson objectives help students become comfortable with the course, and also provide a means to evaluate learning. Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
* Open an existing database and become familiar with the ACT! environment.
* Create and edit a database.
* Locate contact records by using the Lookup feature and the Contact List window.
* Organize and manage contact records by creating groups.
* Schedule and manage activities, notes, and records by using the Activities tab and SideACT!
* Schedule and manage activities by using the calendar windows and the Task List window.
* Create, edit, and format a document by using the ACT! word processor.