Acrobat X Professional is a 16-hour course during which you will explore the Acrobat work environment and practice creating and manipulating Portable Document Format (PDF) files. The course covers in detail, how to create professional-quality PDFs, set up and track a review process, and modify settings to produce high quality results. Additional topics include: how to create a web PDF file from both electronic files and web pages, how to modify a PDF file by adding navigation to it, how to add sound and movie clips to a PDF file, how to create PDF forms, how to add security to PDF documents, and how to obtain data from a PDF.
Those who are responsible for converting documents into PDF formats or creating PDF forms
as well as anyone interested in creating electronically distributed PDFs or editing and securing PDFs
After completing this course, you will be able to combine and share documents, create an electronic form, and streamline document reviews. Additionally you will be able to protect sensitive information, convert documents to PDFs, edit PDF documents and save as word documents.
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Produce a print-ready electronic file.
- Create a PDF file from various media, including electronic file and Web pages.
- Modify PDF files by adding hyperlinks, bookmarks, movie clips and sound clips.
- Add graphic and text annotations to a PDF file.
- Create a Web-ready PDF form.
- Secure a PDF document.
- Optimize and distribute PDF files.
- Convert a non-interactive form to an interactive form that includes text fields, radio buttons & checkboxes.
- Automate PDF production.
- Limit accessibility to PDF files by adding password security and digital signatures.
- Use comment and review techniques to add comments within a PDF file, and then efficiently review comments from multiple sources.
- Make documents accessible and set preferences.
- Run and create custom preflight profiles.
- Convert spot colors in a PDF document.
- 1-Preview Transparency & Color Separations in a PDF and soft-proof a PDF Document.