This course teaches students how to design, install, configure, and manage Multi-Domain Security Management with Virtual System Extension.
Learn how to
- Install, configure and troubleshoot Multi-Domain Security Managment
- Configure and implement a Global Policy
- Transition and consolidate physcial firewalls to a virtualized environment
How You Will Benefit
- Consolidate multiple firewalls onto a single management platform
- Convert a security management server to a domain management server
- Use advanced migration tools to quickly migrate existing configurations
- Apply common troubleshooting best practices
- Implement MDS High-Availaibility
To prepare students for the CCMSE exam required for certification.