The Scaled Agile Framework (or SAFe) is a guide to aligning Agile development throughout an organization. Most organizations focus their Agile development efforts at the team level, first starting with a pilot team and later transitioning individual teams one at a time. Unfortunately, this method fails to fully integrate each team's efforts with the larger stakeholder need. The Scaled Agile Framework gives you proven techniques to align these teams to work at the larger program level, and ultimately how to align multiple programs into a portfolio that maximizes shareholder value.
This two-day SAFe certification course will show you how to successfully scale Agile principals across your organization by utilizing Lean thinking practices and Product Development Flow techniques. Through Lean Software Development and Product Development Flow, you’ll learn how to create longer programs, called Agile Release Trains, where groups of Agile teams work together to optimize quality and velocity to deliver even greater value for their stakeholders.
Become a Certified Scaled Agile Framework Agilist
The Leading Scaled Agile Framework course is your first step towards earning your Scaled Agile Framework Agilist (SA) certification. Other pre-requisites include more than five years of experience in software development, testing, business analysis, product or project management as well as experience in Scrum. Upon taking the two-day Scaled Agile Framework Course, you are eligible to complete the SAFe certification exam to earn your SAFe Agilist (SA) certification. The cost of the exam is included in your course tuition.
As more and more organizations look to scale Agile, be one of the select group of professionals who have a SAFe certification to back-up their hands-on experience.
This course is designed for version 4.0 (3.0 is no longer available).
- How to lead an enterprise Agile transformation
- To apply Lean thinking techniques at the Team, Program and Portfolio levels
- To apply Lean, Agile and Product Development Flow principles to improve productivity, employee engagement, time to market and quality
- How to infuse Agile into your entire organization – not just your IT department
- How to create Agile Release Trains that align the efforts of Agile and non-Agile teams to create greater stakeholder value
- To encourage collaboration across all the layers of your organization to enable teams to deliver complex cross-functional features in 10-12 week increment
- To improve the communication and focus of your organization’s Agile implementation
- Prepare to take the SAFe Agilist Certification Exam
Who Should Attend
This SAFe certification course is beneficial to all members on an Agile team, but it is primarily oriented towards those leading the efforts to adopt and scale Lean and Agile principles and practices via the Scaled Agile Framework. This course is ideally suited for:
- Change Agents
- Program Managers
- Anyone helping lead the SAFe implementation