The only immersive Agile Boot Camp of its kind. Quickly and thoroughly learn how to be Agile the right way!
The Agile Boot Camp: Making Agility Happen
An immersion workshop across the broader aspects of Agile Software Development including: the Methodologies, Principles and Practices including; Requirements, Planning, Development & Testing Practices, and Enterprise Scaling & Adoption Strategies. Youll leave understanding the broad dynamics of Agile software teams, why they work so well, and gain real-world experience and guidance on how to adopt Agility within your teams, for improved team performance, product quality, and business success.
Learn how to:
- Navigate the various methodologies, understand the core techniques from each,and how to best mix & match them for your environment
- Approach requirement gathering from the simple yet powerful perspective of Agile User Stories
- Plan from Strategic Vision down to the Daily level, recognizing the value of continuous planning over following a plan.
- Build a backlog of prioritized stories that foster emergent requirement analysis and customer engagement & understanding
- Estimate your stories, effectively perform tasks break down, and activate your team towards earned value delivery
- Pull together Agile release plans that allow you to connect back to business expectationsincluding hard date commitments and fixed price models
- Apply Agile testing strategies based on unit & acceptance testing that creates a bottom up confirmation that your software works
- Avoid the top mistakes in rolling out Agility and how to craft an adoption strategy that will work in your organizational context
- Agility is perceived as a small team/project play; learn the keys to effectively scale Agility to larger teams and across your Enterprise
- Change your traditional management style to operate more effectively in self-directed Agile teams; focusing on how each team can be most effective