Learn exactly what you need to know to pass the PMI-PBA exam on your first try and add this newly-minted BA credential to your qualifications.
Today more than ever the world is moving towards project-based work. The jobs of business analysts and solution builders are intermingled with project environments and management of projects. PMI has recognized the need to educate and certify the role of the business analyst as viewed through the lens of the project. With the introduction of the PBA credential, PMI is formalizing the importance of BA work in the project management world. They have highlighted specific knowledge areas, skills, and published materials which describe the value of business analysis to projects, and built the new PMI-PBA certification around them.
As the nation's largest trainer on business analysis skills, nobody understands this evolution better than us. This PMI-PBA training course walks you through how PMI has constructed the certification, what material is covered on the exam, and why it matters to your job.
PMI, PMI-ACP, PMP and PgMP are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Increase your odds of passing the PMI Professional in Business Analysis (PMI-PBA)® the first time
- Advance your career opportunities and career path options in the business analysis profession
- Shorten study time by streamlining the recommended exam resources
- Run through simulated practice exams for the domains, tasks, knowledge, and skills
- Learn the essential areas necessary to pass the exam
- Master the 5 domains and 28 tasks that constitute the exam
- Conquer the 40 knowledge and skills
- Grasp the tasks for eliciting, analyzing, documenting, validating, and verifying requirements
- Become proficient with business analysis terminology
- Create a personalized test-taking strategy based on your strengths and opportunities
Who Should Attend
Anyone involved in business analysis and/or project work will see substantial career enhancement by earning the PMI-PBA®. A few of the most relevant professionals include:
- Business Customers, Users or Partners
- Business Analysts
- Business Systems Analysts
- Project Managers or Team Leaders
- Systems Architects or Designers
- IT Managers/Directors
- Systems or Application Developers
- QA Professionals
- Systems Testers
- Systems Analysts
- Anyone wanting to enhance their business analysis skills