This class is a combination of instructor-led lecture, discussions, and demonstrations with a heavy emphasis on hands-on workshops to teach WebIntelligence. Topics include: formulas, variables and functions, multiple data providers, advanced query filters, subqueries, drilling on reports, cross tables and charts, combination queries, and revising SQL.
This course is designed for WebIntelligence users and/or anyone using WebIntelligence Desktop Reporting.
Upon completion of this course, the participant will be able to:
Create formulas and variables, build advanced queries, access multiple data providers, merge multiple data providers, create combination queries, create drillable reports, and revise SQL in existing reports.
- Creating/Editing Formulas
- Creating/Editing Variables
- Converting Formulas to Variables
- Utilize Functions in Calculations
- Adding New Queries
- Duplicating Queries
- Deleting Queries
- Merging Dimensions to Link Data Providers
- Add To Merge
- Reporting From Excel Files
- Creating Single Report Blocks From Multiple Data Providers
- Object To Object Filters
- Creating Subqueries (Any/All)