This 1/2 day interactive class is designed for users who are new to the Explorer thin client reporting tool. Topics are specific to tasks that only apply to the Desktop Reporting tool. Topics include an overview of the Web Intelligence. Desktop Reporting, logging In using Online and Offline modes, Using Personal Data files as data providers, Importing and exporting documents and creating, Using Web Services and advanced formatting options. The course incorporates extensive hands on exercises to reinforce the learning process.
This course is designed for New users who have had little or no experience.
Upon completion of this course, the participant will be able to:
- Understand what the Explorer tool is
- How to Access the explorer tool from the BI Launchpad
- How to View and Configure Information Spaces
- Exporting Information Spaces to local file formats
- Creating Information Spaces from Universes and Excel Documents
- Building Exploration Views
- Filtering Information Spaces and Exploration Views