This course provides the technical training needed by an administrator that is already proficient using MetaFrame 1.8. It is designed for an existing CCA to quickly update existing skills to be proficient using the MetaFrame XP family of products. While CTX-1211 will cover some of the same material as the CTX-1221 course, to attend CTX-1211 it is a prerequisite that the students be proficient using MetaFrame 1.8. This course will prepare a student for the Citrix Certified Administrator (CCA) exam for MetaFrame XP.
Upon completion of this course, each student will be able to:
- Understand general Citrix technologies including IMA, client device licensing and SpeedScreen Latency Reduction
- Install Citrix MetaFrame XP and Citrix ICA clients in a variety of network environments
- Identify the features and functions of the Citrix Management Console, configure a server farm and individual server settings and manage licenses
- Understand the key features and functions of Load Manager and MetaFrame XP security
- Install applications in the Citrix MetaFrame XP multi-user environment
- Understand how Citrix NFuse delivers applications to ICA clients q Identify the new printer management features included with MetaFrame XP
- Recognize the features available with MetaFrame XPe, including application packaging and delivery, system monitoring and analysis
This course prepares you for the Citrix Exam 220: which is one of the Citrix Certified Administrator (CCA) exams for Citrix MetaFrame XP.