This course introduces you on how to use Microsoft Dynamics CRM to extend the effectiveness of your marketing department and provides context of how to use things such as marketing campaigns, marketing lists, and campaign templates in Microsoft Dynamics CRM. It also discusses the role of campaign activities and marketing lists in campaigns and discusses how to associate sales literature, target products and price lists with marketing campaigns.
This course is designed for new partners and customers of Microsoft Dynamics CRM that want to learn about the available marketing features in the Microsoft Dynamics CRM product.
At Course Completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Examine the benefits of closed loop marketing
- Create and use marketing lists
- Introduce quick campaigns and marketing campaigns
- Plan marketing campaigns and create and use templates
- Import leads
- Associate sales literature, target products and price lists with marketing campaigns
- Capture and manage campaign responses
- Create and manage sales goals for individuals and teams within your organization
- Use Personal Charts, System Charts, and Dashboards to analyze marketing information