This course introduces the capabilities of Sales Management in Microsoft Dynamics CRM that allow you to track and manage the sales process from potential to close. It provides insight on using the Product Catalog and process sales information. It also introduces some of the tools used to analyze and report on sales information.
This course is designed for new partners and customers of Microsoft Dynamics CRM that want to learn about the available sales features in the Microsoft Dynamics CRM product.
At Course Completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Gain a conceptual understanding of the Microsoft Dynamics CRM sales process
- Understand the role of the core record types used in Sales Management
- Discuss when to use leads to qualify or disqualify opportunities
- Use process dialogs to automate lead and opportunity management
- Use the Product Catalog
- Create Price Lists for campaigns and special offers
- Create orders, quotes and track order fulfillment
- Use Lists, Views and Charts to obtain important sales information
- Work with and create dashboards