This course provides students with an understanding of how to configure order management rules and administer the order fulfillment process using IBM® Sterling Selling and Fulfillment Foundation. This course is primarily designed for Hub and Enterprise administrative users of Sterling Selling and Fulfillment Foundation.
This course begins with an introduction to order and inventory management and then explains some sales order specific configurations. The course then proceeds to describe sourcing and scheduling of orders, rules related to order fulfillment, and payment and the configuration of service capacity. The course concludes with an explanation of return orders.
This intermediate course is designed to enable Hub and Enterprise users of the 9.2.1 release of Sterling Selling and Fulfillment Foundation, to configure Sales Order Management Rules and Administer the Order Fulfillment Process.
- Configure rules related to inventory in the Global Inventory Visibility application of IBM Sterling Selling and Fulfillment Foundation.
- Configure business rules related to Sales Order management including, Order creation, modification, and monitoring in the Distributed Order Management application of Sterling Selling and Fulfillment Foundation.
- Configuring Sourcing and Scheduling Rules for an Order.
- Configure rules related to Resource Pools and resource capacity to fulfill service requests.
- Configure Payment Processing related rules such as payment types, financial rules, authorization and invoicing rules.