This course is designed for students with little or no experience using CorelDRAW® 11. Students will use their knowledge of graphical design in conjunction with the basic features of CorelDRAW to create engaging and dynamic drawings. Upon completing this course, students will be able to:
- Identify the components of the CorelDRAW environment, open and close a drawing, and find information using Help.
- Set up a drawing page, draw shapes, lines, and arrows, add and format text, use the Artistic Media Sprayer tool, and save a drawing.
- Import a file, ungroup and modify objects, and add graphic images.
- Add fills to objects, modify outlines, add and clone drop shadows, rotate an object, fit text to a path, group objects, and add a background.
- Format text with bullets, modify paragraph spacing, wrap text around graphic objects, spell check text in a drawing, and preview and print a drawing.
- Customize the CorelDRAW environment.
- Create and edit paragraph text.
- Create and modify styles and templates.
- Draw and modify advanced objects.
- Work with clipart, special characters, and symbols.
- Set advanced printing options.
What's Next: Students wishing to expand their CorelDRAW skill set can move on to the next course in the series, CorelDRAW® 11: Advanced Levels 3 & 4.
Note: This class is taught using the Windows Operating System