Crystal Reports XI: Level 1 is the primary recommended course you should take if your job responsibilities require you to obtain output from databases. It is also the first course in the Crystal Reports XI series. In this course, you will build basic list and group reports that work with almost any database.
You will build basic list and group reports that work with almost any database.
This course is designed for a person who needs output from a database. In some cases, database programs have limited reporting tools, and/or they may not have access to those tools. Students may or may not have programming and/or SQL experience.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- create a report by using data from an existing database.
- use a report to present specific data in the desired order.
- create groups to summarize report data.
- build formulas to calculate and display data.
- format reports.
- add and modify elements in a report.
- create single data series charts.
- distribute report data.