Administering Cisco Data Center Unified Computing System (DCUCA) is a 4-day instructor-led course, you will become experienced with the administration and troubleshooting of Cisco Unified Computing System (UCS) B-Series and C-Series servers. This custom built Cisco UCS training class was developed by NterOne using the best lessons from all available Cisco server courses to maximize the learning experience for individuals who want to focus on day-to-day administration using Cisco UCS Manager as the primary interface.
Using real-world scenarios and examples, this course will explore all of the components of the UCS B-Series and C-Series solutions from a day to day administrative point of view. Learn C-Series standalone, C-Series under UCS Manager, B-Series administration, troubleshooting, and management tools used to support basic UCS and multi-cluster support with UCS Central.
- Understand the B-Series and C-Series product line similarities and differences
- Describe the C-Series standalone and UCS managed architectures
- Understand the process for upgrading B-Series and C-Series Firmware
- Administering service profiles, pools, and policies
- Understanding RBAC with Active Directory integration
- Administering backup and restores in UCS Manager
- Learn and discuss the various management tools for Cisco UCS
- Perform basic troubleshooting of B-Series and C-Series in normal operations
Who Should Attend
- Systems Administrators and Engineers
- Technical Solutions Architects
- Systems Integrators
- Channel Partners
- Value-Added Resellers