This course provides an introduction to the concepts of Service Oriented Architecture. This course discusses some of the key issues facing many organizations, especially dealing with integration among disparate systems. Participants will learn how SOA addresses these issues and its many other benefits.
The course also discusses related technologies such as Enterprise Service Bus and it’s relationship with SOA. The participants then look at the various SOA patterns that can be used as a basis for developing SOA applications. Participants also go through case studies to better visualize the role of SOA.
- Case for Change
- SOA Fundamentals
- SOA Case study
- Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) and SOA Patterns
- SOA Benefits and Advantages
What you will learn
After completing this course, the student should be able to:
- Describe the fundamentals of SOA
- Understand the business advantages of SOA
- Explain the SOA runtime elements
- Describe the concept of an Enterprise Service Bus
- Understand the role of Business Process Execution Language (BPEL) in SOA
- Identify features of typical SOA Framework Products
- Patterns mapping to SOA
J2EE developers, architects, project leaders and project managers who will like to get an understanding of SOA and it’s advantages.