You will use Adobe Fireworks CS5 to create vector graphics, edit bitmap graphics, optimize images, create and assign rollover effects, and create multiple pages for the web.
Target Student: This course is intended for students looking to learn and use the features and functions of Adobe Fireworks CS5.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- get acquainted with Adobe Fireworks CS5.
- create shapes in a document.
- create vector paths.
- insert and manipulate text in a Fireworks document.
- work with bitmap graphics.
- enhance the objects in a drawing.
- work with pages in a document.
- create hotspots for images and link the images to web pages.
- create web elements.
- finalize a document.
- organize creative assets using Adobe Bridge.