Master the basic skills you need to get up-and-running with this Adobe Flash (Animate) class. In this Flash (Animate)class, you will learn the basics of Adobe's industry-standard web animation and multimedia publishing software. You'll learn how to get creative with Flash's drawing tools and bring graphics to life on the stage through motion and shape tweens while incorporating images, video and audio to create total interactive experiences. Learn to optimize and publish your content for delivery on the Web and CD/DVD-ROM.
This Adobe Flash (Animate) training course is geared toward first-time or novice Flash (Animate) users, is ideal for digital and traditional designers looking to move further into the interactive realm, and is a great way for you to learn Flash (Animate).
This Flash (Animate) training class is appropriate for users of Adobe Flash (Animate) CC and Flash (Animate) CS6, but training for previous versions of Adobe Flash (Animate) is also available.
What you’ll learn in this training course
- Flash (Animate) basics and the drawing tools
- Using symbols and the library
- Creating basic animation
- Loading and importing files
- Controlling navigation with ActionScript
- Adding sound and video to Flash (Animate)
- Publishing to desktop, web, mobile, iOS, Android and more
Audience for this training course:
- This Adobe Flash (Animate) training course is geared toward first-time or novice Flash (Animate) users and is ideal for digital and traditional designers looking to move further into the interactive media field.