Prepare for Security+ certification while learning real-world skills.
CompTIA's Security+ is the premier vendor-neutral security certification and demonstrates your knowledge of security concepts, tools, and procedures. It confirms your ability to react to security incidents, and it validates your skill in anticipating security risks and guarding against them.
In our Security+ Prep Course, you will learn to:
- Proactively implement sound security protocols to mitigate security risks
- Quickly respond to security issues
- Retroactively identify where security breaches may have occurred
- Design a network, on-site or in the cloud, with security in mind
Our Security+ Prep Course prepares you for the Security+ certification exam based on the 2014 objectives (Exam SY0-401, which is included in the approved list of certifications to meet DoD Directive 8570.1 requirements). Our Security+ courseware has received the CompTIA Approved Quality Content (CAQC) symbol assuring you that all test objectives are covered in the training material.
This course is your one source for exam preparation and includes pre-class online access to:
- Security+ reading plan
- Security+ review guide
- Security+ certification practice exams
During class, you'll have access to:
- Security+ student manual
- Additional Security+ practice exam questions
- Comprehension exercises, study digest, and quick reference card
An exam voucher is offered at the end of class so that you can take the exam at a later date.
What You'll Learn:
- Security threats and controls
- Cryptography and access control
- Network security
- Host, data, and appliance security
- Operational security
Who Needs to Attend:
- Candidates for the Security+ certification (SY0-401)