This course covers the processing of QM-specific basic data and provides details about inspection planning and how to carry out an inspection. You will learn how basic data is used in different task lists and see the effect of the basic data on the inspection process. In addition, this course describes the possible uses of quality notifications and the different evaluation and reporting possibilities in quality management. The SAP Quality Management applications are part of the SAP ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) and SAP PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) solutions. The information in this course refers to the SAP ERP Central Component 6.0 software component, SAP Enhancement Package 5.
This course is intended for the following audiences:
- Members of the project team
- People in the department
This course will prepare the participant to:
- Find out about the structure and usage of basic data in quality management.
- Describe the process of an inspection.
- Understand the structure, design, and possible uses of quality notifications.
- Use evaluations in quality management.
After completing this course, the participant will be able to:
- Use the QM master data to plan and carry out inspections
- Use quality notifications in logistics processes.
- Use the different evaluation possibilities in quality management.