Prepare for and pass the Google Advertising Fundamentals Exam in one comprehensive Google AdWords training course.
Ready to take your Google AdWords skills to the next level? Take this comprehensive course to become more efficient and more effective in setting up and managing Google AdWords campaigns. This is a unique opportunity to hone your skills, achieve greater ROI with Google AdWords.
This Google AdWords training course will provide you with in-depth knowledge and hands-on training to help you achieve greater results form your AdWords campaigns. Well provide you with the terminology, knowledge and hands-on lab exercises that you can immediately apply to your own unique situation. This Google AdWords Course will help you combine the real-world marketing experience you already possess with proven tips and best practices to enhance your understanding of the subject. This course will help you improve your AdWords skills by providing you the practical knowledge to get the most out of your campaigns and budgets when you return to the office. Additionally, you will have the chance to take the Fundamentals exam in class.
This AdWords training course will give you:
- The knowledge to incorporate Google AdWords into your current marketing efforts
- An understanding of the AdWords application and what you need to get started
- The ability to create and edit targeted pay-per-click campaigns
- Account optimization skills to help you get the most out of your campaigns and budgets. Dont waste clicks or impressions
- The skills to create more compelling ads to drive better clickthrough rates
- The ability to track your performance so you know whats working and whats not
- The knowledge to analyze a campaign and find how to get more out of the budget, campaign, AdGroups, and ads
- Option to take the Google Advertising Fundamentals exam in class on the last day of the AdWords training course
Who Should Attend:
- Marketing professionals from entry-level to management
- Online marketers seeking credibility, authority and advantage
- Business owners (small, medium and large)
- Traditional marketers looking to get up-to-speed on todays marketing channels
- Communication Specialists