Prepare for and pass the Google Advertising Fundamentals Exam in one comprehensive Google AdWords training course while taking your skills to the next level.
Google AdWords can be confusing and frustrating, with ever-changing details and program updates, but the power behind pay-per-click (PPC) advertising is monumental. Whether you are a career marketer or small business owner, this comprehensive Google AdWords training course will teach you to be more efficient and effective in setting up and running Google AdWords campaigns. In three days you will learn how to achieve higher return on investment (ROI) for your business.
During this Google AdWords training you will learn the terminology, in-depth knowledge and strategy to achieve results with Google AdWords. The hands-on format and exercises allow you to immediately apply what you learn to your unique situation, helping you combine the real-world marketing experience you already possess with proven tips and best practices to enhance your understanding of PPC and Google AdWords. By the end of class you will be able get the most out of your campaigns budgets, giving you the confidence to return to the office and improve your PPC strategy.
For marketing professionals, this AdWords certification course will take you to the next skill level. You will learn what it takes to make your company’s or clients’ online marketing strategy successful. Best of all, you will leave having passed the Google Advertising Fundamentals Exam and be on your way to becoming certified in Google AdWords. This achievement is one of the only standard evaluations in the marketing profession today. If you are an agency professional, your AdWords certification is likely a requirement. Mastering Google AdWords training is a way to improve your skills and pass the Google Advertising Fundamentals Exam quickly without having to go through weeks of self-study materials or decipher the Google lingo.
Key skills you’ll learn in AdWords Certification Training:
- Research and evaluate which keywords your competitors use
- Incorporate keywords into your web copy to rank higher and drive more traffic
- Save AdWords campaign money by learning about negative keywords
- Use paid search to find buyers—not just leads
- Build a Google AdWords campaign from start to finish
- Get more clicks on your ads using bidding strategies and the Quality Score
- Use the Google Display Network within AdWords
- Use Remarketing in a way that works for your organization
- Analyze your campaigns to get the most out of your AdWords Budget
- Write more compelling ad text to draw more customers in
- Prepare for and pass the Google Advertising Fundamentals Exam—your first step towards becoming a Google Certified Professional
- Effectively target your ads to get them seen by the right people in the right places
In This Google AdWords Course You Will Learn How To:
- Incorporate Google AdWords into your current marketing efforts
- Understand the AdWords application and what you need to be successful
- Create and edit targeted pay-per-click campaigns
- Get the most out of your campaigns and budgets with account optimization skills—don’t waste clicks or impressions
- Create compelling ads to drive better clickthrough rates
- Track your performance so you know what’s working and what’s not
- Analyze a campaign and find how to get more out of the budget, campaign, ad groups and ads
- Take and pass the Google Advertising Fundamentals Exam in class by the last day of class
Who Should Attend Google AdWords Training
- Marketing professional from entry-level to management
- Online marketer seeking credibility, authority and advantage
- Agency professional
- Business owner (small, medium and large)
- Traditional marketer looking to get up-to-speed on today's marketing channels
- Communication Specialist
No prior experience is needed to take and successfully complete this Google AdWords certification training course.