NOT ALL DATES AND LOCATIONS ARE POSTED PLEASE CONTACT US FOR FULL LIST
Essentials of Configuration Management with IBM® Rational® ClearCase® v7.0 is a one-day, instructor-led course designed to teach configuration managers how to implement ClearCase effectively in their development environments (Windows and UNIX). This course introduces individuals to the discipline of software configuration management (SCM) and discusses the attributes of effective SCM. You will learn what information is critical to include in a configuration management plan. They practice creating and implementing a usage model based on a simulated software development project. The usage model includes details about organizing project artifacts, branching strategies, and project process and policies.
- Define software configuration management and list the attributes of an effective software configuration management system.
- Explain the purpose and describe the contents of a configuration management plan
- Complete a ClearCase usage model
- Implement a ClearCase usage model by:
- Setting up project artifacts
- Creating branch types that implement a branching strategy Implementing project process and policies through the use of ClearCase