NOTE: THIS IS AN INSTRUCTOR-LED ONLINE COURSE. PLEASE DO NOT MAKE TRAVEL ARRANGEMENTS FOR THIS COURSE.
IBM® Tivoli® Monitoring products monitor the performance and availability of distributed operating systems and applications. This course provides the skills necessary to administer IBM® Tivoli® Monitoring and the Tivoli Enterprise Portal. The Tivoli Enterprise Portal is used by IBM® Tivoli® Monitoring, IBM Tivoli Composite Application Manager, and OMEGAMON® XE and DE to manage your enterprise environment. In this course, you will learn about creating queries, links, situations (enterprise and private), autonomous agents, policies, agentless monitoring, and event integration with Netcool®/OMNIbus and Tivoli Enterprise Console®. This training class is provided in a classroom environment with multiple opportunities for hands-on lab practice. The scenarios used in this class are based on using IBM® Tivoli® Monitoring 6.2.3.
- Create and manage queries to access data
- Construct links for easy portal navigation
- Build enterprise and private situation events
- Configure and manage agents running in autonomous mode
- Create and manage workflow automation with policies
- Create agentless monitoring
- Use Agent Management Services
- Integrate events with Netcool/OMNIbus
- Use commands effectively