This course describes Tivoli Endpoint Manager (TEM) architecture, content, computer groups, and reporting tools. You will develop skills with the TEM Console, dashboards, and Web Reports.
- This advanced course is for system or network administrators who have reached the level of master operator and are responsible for maintaining IBM Tivoli Endpoint Manager installations.
- Review platform physical and logical architecture
- Describe content gather and component post behaviors
- Maintain and tune IBM Tivoli Endpoint Manager deployment infrastructure
- Manage IBM Tivoli Endpoint Manager server and Web Reports server
- Configure bandwidth throttling for relays and clients
- Troubleshoot IBM Tivoli Endpoint Manager clients