Implementing Cisco Unified Communications Manager, Part 2 (IPT2) v9.0 prepares you for implementing Cisco Unified Communications solution in a multisite environment. It covers globalized call routing, Cisco Service Advertisement Framework (SAF) and Call Control Discovery (CCD), tail-end hop-off (TEHO), Cisco Unified Survivable Remote Site Telephony (SRST), and mobility features such as Device Mobility and Cisco Extension Mobility.
You will apply a dial plan for a multisite environment including TEHO, configure survivability for remote sites during WAN failure, and implement solutions to reduce bandwidth requirements in the IP WAN. You will also enable Call Admission Control (CAC), including Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Preconditions and automated alternate routing (AAR).
This course replaces CIPT2 v8.0
Upon completing this course, the student will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Describe multisite deployment issues and solutions, and describe and configure required dial plan elements
- Implement call-processing resiliency in remote sites by using Cisco Unified SRST, MGCP fallback, and Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express in Cisco Unified SRST mode
- Implement bandwidth management and CAC to prevent oversubscription of the IP WAN
- Implement Device Mobility and Cisco Extension Mobility
- Describe and implement CCD deployments
Who Should Attend:
The primary audience for this course is as follows:
- Network administrators and network engineers
- CCNP Voice candidates
The secondary audience for this course is as follows: