Implementing Cisco TelePresence Video Solutions (VTVS1&2) is a 5-day training program that is designed to explain implementing, supporting, and troubleshooting Cisco TelePresence video solutions. Our Cisco Telepresence training courses are designed to help you meet measurable objectives and develop the skills that you need for your career. This Cisco Telepresence Training combines e-learning with the in-person classroom experience so learners have an opportunity to gain hands-on experience and refine their skills.
The e-Learning portion of this Cisco training course (VTVS1) teaches field engineers to deploy Cisco TelePresence Video Express Authorized Technology Provider (ATP) solutions. You will learn features, functions, design, and deployment planning for Cisco endpoint product sets including C-Series, MX Series and EX Series systems. The course prepares you for the proctored 500-007 Implementing Cisco TelePresence Video Solutions, Part 1 (VTVS1) exam.
The classroom portion of this Cisco Telepresence training course (VTVS2) teaches you how to configure, operate, and maintain core visual communication components, including Cisco TelePresence endpoints, gatekeepers, multipoint control units (MCUs), and management software. Additionally, you will learn to add Cisco TelePresence to existing Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CM) environments. The course prepares you for the 500-006 Implementing Cisco TelePresence Video Solutions, Part 2 (VTVS2) exam.
Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Define and operate Cisco TelePresence Solutions architectures and components such as Cisco TelePresence Video Communications Servers (VCSs), Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CM), Cisco TelePresence Multipoint Control Units (MCUs), and TelePresence Interoperability Protocol (TIP)
- Configure and operate a Cisco TelePresence VCS for basic and advanced video networks
- Enable connectivity between a Cisco TelePresence VCS and Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- Configure a Cisco TelePresence MCU, Cisco TelePresence Server, and the MSE 8000 Server to work with both the Cisco VCS and Cisco Unified CM
- Define TelePresence Interoperability Protocol (TIP) and how it is deployed in Cisco TelePresence solutions to help create an ideal user experience
- Operate Cisco TelePresence Management Suite (TMS) and provision devices using Cisco TMS Provisioning Extension (TMSPE)
- Demonstrate how Cisco TelePresence Content Server (TCS) interacts with other products within the Cisco TelePresence Solution
Whould Should Attend
- Field engineers and first-line support personnel who implement and support Cisco TelePresence products and applications
- End-user technical staff such as video systems engineers and administrators
- Also appropriate for sales engineers