Administering Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise, Part 1 (AUCCE1) is a 5 day instructor-led course presented by training partners to system engineers and customers who will be involved with "Day 2" support of a UCCE solution deployed in a CVP comprehensive environment. This course describes the requirements, resources and tools needed to perform routine adds, moves and changes in the inbound/outbound UCCE environment. This course is intended for those administering the solution, or who may be responsible for Level 1-2 support of the solution.
Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Identify the basic components and operations of the Unified CCE solution.
- Configure and script a basic UCCE CVP deployment.
- Perform the ICM configuration tasks required to support basic agent functionality.
- Build and test a basic ICM script utilizing microapps.
- Configure and script UCCE to support reporting requirements, precision queuing and RONA.
- Deploy the CVP VXML component in a Unified CCE solution successfully.
- Generate basic reports using Cisco Unified IC.
Who Should Attend
The primary audience for this course is as follows:
- The target audience for this course is channel partners and field support personnel who are responsible for sales, implementation or administration of a Cisco Unified Contact Center and VRU implementation in customer enterprise networks, specifically individuals filling these roles.
- Day 1 and Day 2 support personnel.
- The secondary audience for this course is as follows:
- Managers overseeing UCCE deployments