Duration: 5 Day Hands-On Lab & Lecture Course
Learning Credits: 37
Cisco Unified Voice Portal Implementation (CVPI) 7.0 is a hands-on, instructor-led course that covers the tasks necessary for the operation, administration, maintenance and provisioning (Ops Console) of Unified CVP as it is installed in a comprehensive Intelligent Contact manager Enterprise (ICME) environment. Lab exercises address the configuration of all CVP 7.0 product components as well as external components including gateways, gatekeepers, Unified Communications Manager (formerly known as CallManager), ICM and CVP studio so as to properly interface with CVP. The course addresses CVP serviceability issues such as troubleshooting, redundancy, failover and remote monitoring. The purpose of the course is to enable a student to achieve working-level competency on CVP 7.0.
- Explain the components, functions and call flow of a CVP solution when deployed in either a standalone or comprehensive model
- Group, summarize and complete the steps necessary to configure a functional Unified CVP comprehensive deployment model with Unified ICME
- Demonstrate use of 6 Unified ICME MicroApps available to support caller interaction with Unified CVP
- Demonstrate setup and configuration of Unified CVP components to support Automatic Speech Recognition (ASR) and Text To Speech (TTS)
- Configure Unified CVP Comprehensive solution to support subsequent transfer and queuing
- Associate VoiceXML as a technology and the benefits it provides to Unified CVP
- Install and configure the CVP VoiceXML Solution for Unified CVP
- Define and discuss security and reporting as it relates to a Unified CVP Solution
- Define High Availability (HA) solutions including Diagnostics and Troubleshooting as it relates to a Unified CVP Comprehensive solutions
Who Should Attend
Individuals with telephony or data networking background who are familiar with the network infrastructure and IP communications components on which Cisco Unified CVP will be implemented.