Duration: 5 Day Hands-on Lab & Lecture Course
Learning Credits: 55
The Skyline-ATS Intelligent Contact Manager Boot Camp v7.0 (ICMBC) is an accelerated class combining the complete Cisco classes for Cisco Intelligent Contact Management Product Training Part 1(ICMPT1), and Cisco Intelligent Contact Management Product Training Part 2(ICMPT2). The classes are condensed by having longer days (8:00 AM to 6:00 PM) and reducing the overlap. This allows those students who attend only to be away from their work for one week instead of the two weeks for the normal ICMPT1, and ICMPT2, classes.
The combination of ICMBC and IPCCE is equivalent to our IPCBC Bootcamp. If you sign up for ICMBC and IPCCE at the same time, you can attend both classes for $8,495, giving you a $495 discount off the regular pricing of the individual classes.
The two and a half day ICMPT1 portion covers an overview of the ICM, configuration, basic scripting, WebView reporting, as well as Pre-Routing, Post-Routing, and Translation Routing.
The two and a half day ICMPT2 portion provides the knowledge and experience necessary to install, set-up, support and troubleshoot the Cisco ICM system. Students will install and configure Cisco ICM software as it was used in ICMPT1. A pre-configured IPCC Express will be used for the second Contact Center and will be connected by the student installing an IPCC Express Gateway PG. Installation will also include a WebView Server, a Historical Data Server (HDS), and the optional products for Application Gateway and Database Routing. The Cisco Support Tools v2.0 is introduced and will be will be installed in class. Through the use of Support Tools Dashboard utility, and various monitoring and testing utilities, (the process Log files, command line reference) students will be able to identify, analyze, and diagnose various system alarms and events.
After completing this course, the student should be able to:
- Configure a generic ICM system using the Configure ICM utility (ICMPT1)
- Create several call routing and administrative scripts using the Script Editor utility
- Generate real time and historical ICM reports using standard templates from the Webview utility
- Describe ICM system components, their functions, and processes that run on the System Components
- Install the needed third party software for proper WebView operation
- Install the ICM System Software in a duplexed Enterprise environment Use the Cisco Support Tools Dashboard utility and ICM tools for basic System Administration and Troubleshooting
- Identify solution models and their issues
- Build an ICM Enterprise (ICMPT2) solution
- Install, configure, test, and maintain ICM components for the single-site environment
- Formulate and implement ICM call flows and routing scripts
- Troubleshoot the ICM solution set
Who Should Attend
This course is intense and fast paced and is intended for personnel who will implement, configure and support the Cisco ICM/IPCC Product.
System Engineers, Channel Partner/Resellers, Cisco Employees, Customers, Deployment Engineers, and other personnel wanting to meet the pre-requisite of completing the ICMPT1 course prior to attending the IP Contact Center Enterprise (IPCCE) v1.0 class.