Duration: 4 Day Hands-on Lab & Lecture Course
Learning Credits: 35
Cisco IP Contact Center Enterprise v1.0 is based on ICM 7.0, CallManager 4.1 and CRS 4.0 software. Call flows have been created and are used as the basis to help students understand how to configure IP Contact Center and understand how it operates. The course also includes coverage of CAD, the Cisco Agent Desktop, and reporting.
This course is intended for personnel who will implement, configure and support the Cisco IPCC Product but have already attended training on the ICM Product.
The combination of ICMBC and IPCCE is equivalent to our IPCBC Bootcamp. If you sign up for ICMBC and IPCCE at the same time, you can attend both classes for $8,495, giving you a $495 discount off the regular pricing of the individual classes.
After completing this course, the student should be able to:
- ACCURATELY EXPLAIN THE IPCC SOLUTION CONCEPT
- IDENTIFY SOLUTION MODELS AND THEIR ISSUES
- BUILD A "CLEAN ORDER" FOR AN IPCC SOLUTION
- DESIGN AN IPCC SOLUTION USING ALL APPLICABLE COMPONENTS
- INSTALL, CONFIGURE, TEST, AND MAINTAIN IPCC COMPONENTS FOR THE SINGLE-SITE ENVIRONMENT
- FORMULATE AND IMPLEMENT IPCC CALL FLOWS AND ROUTING
- USE CISCO'S STANDARD IPCC DEPLOYMENT TOOLS
- TROUBLESHOOT THE IPCC SOLUTION SET
Who Should Attend
This course is intended for personnel who will implement, configure and support the Cisco IPCC Product and have already attended training on the ICM Product.
- System Engineers
- Channel Partner/Reseller
- Cisco Employees