This ITIL practitioner training course focuses on the ITIL processes of Incident Management, Problem Management, and Service Desk functions. Learn to optimize the quality of service by applying the ITIL best practices, and learn to more effectively respond to incidents and problems as well as proactively prevent their occurrence. Doing so enables you to organize an effective Service Desk along with related Incident and Problem Management processes.
By using a number of practical case studies, you will learn how the Incident Management, Problem Management Processes, and Service Desk functions can be implemented effectively. Besides the key concepts of ITIL, you'll focus on the preparation and implementation of procedures and instructions using the ITIL Process Incident Management, Problem Management, and Service Desk functions in practice. Learn from our experts in class and take home the official OGC book for reference at work.
What You Will Learn
- Organize, manage, and improve the Support and Restore Processes
- Define and implement procedures related to these processes
- Learn about in-depth concepts of Support and Restore
- Learn about specific tasks and responsibilities of Service Desk and Incident and Problem Management
- Establish interfaces between Support and Restore Processes and other processes
- Create reports and understand which KPIs are useful
Who Needs to Attend
ITIL Foundation-Certified IT personnel who work within the scope of one or more of the Support and Restore processes and who want to gain more experience in managing, organizing, and optimizing these processes in their own organization