In this introductory InDesign training class you learn to create designs for print, tablets, and PDF presentations by taking advantage of a superior design environment that includes advanced typographic controls and intuitive graphic features. You will also find techniques that will help to make your publications look polished and professional.
What you’ll learn in this training course
- InDesign workspace and tools
- Building documents with Master Pages
- Working with text, type and styles
- Working with graphics and colors
- Creating and importing tables and tabular data
- Preparing your documents; packaging, pre-flight, separation, proofs and PDFs
Audience for this training course:
This introductory Adobe InDesign course is designed for media professionals with little to no prior knowledge of using Adobe InDesign. Advanced InDesign users with no formal training will also benefit from this class as tips, tricks, keyboard shortcuts and essential foundation skills are covered throughout this class.