This course introduces the developer to the JSF architecture and provides the basis for planning, developing, and deploying Web based applications using the JSF framework. After taking this class, the developer will be able to quickly construct dynamic server-side web pages using JSF.
- This class combines lecture with a unifying, hands-on experience, and open an discussion that will help the developer quickly understand the benefits of JSF and how to use the framework.
- Introduction and Overview
- The JSF Architecture
- JSF Request Objects
- Simple JSF User Interface components
- The EL Expression Language and Advanced User Interface components
- Event Handling
- Data Validation
- Data Conversion
- Rendering Custom User Interface Objects
Recommended Follow on Courses:
- J2EE Server Side Enterprise Java Beans
- Advanced XML