Learn to Convert Web Traffic & Leads into Sales in this Online Lead Generation Training Course!
Are you getting the most out of the traffic on your website? Too often it does not perform the way you intend. Your campaigns are driving traffic to your site but you are not able to convert them to leads and sales. Most of us dont understand why users come to our pages and then immediately leave, or even worse, engage with our content but dont fill out a web form that translates into a lead.
Learning and understanding the 10 most common causes of why your users leave your site, without purchasing anything or filling out a web form, is the first step. Properly constructing landing pages and fine tuning your website can increase the leads and sales you drive through your email, SEO, SEM/PPC, social media and other campaigns. Writing effective headlines and web copy is another vital part of your conversion optimization process. Finally, through simple architectural changes on your website, you can improve your ecommerce sales and double your conversions in the process.
In this course, we will focus on a multitude of variables, including optimization of your PPC, Email and Landing Page campaigns as well as exploring the psychology of when and why a user buys online. This course provides you with the information necessary to understand and master the online lead generation process. You will learn to generate more leads by: understanding why some landing pages work and others dont, implementing the perfect landing page, and using Google Website Optimizer and other tools to effectively test your landing page elements and how they impact your conversion goals.
You will leave this course with a commanding level of landing page optimization knowledge that you can incorporate into your current online marketing campaigns.
You will learn:
- The top 3 reasons why the lead generation forms on your website are not getting filled out and how to fix them.
- How to calculate your traffics sales potential and how to translate that into an increase in overall revenue.
- How to identify different customer personality types and how each approaches online buying decisions differently.
- How to write the perfect headline and ad copy.
- The differences between A/B Testing and Multi-variate testing and how to increase revenue and save money by implementing these methodologies.
After this course students will:
- Know what elements of a page to test and the appropriate testing methodology to use, in order to maximize revenue.
- Learn how to prioritize changes to your website by letting the data guide your decisions.
- Be able to build a testing roadmap and understand how to increase online lead generation for each service or product that they offer.
- Be able to read and interpret testing data, instead of suffering from information overload.
- Understand how to avoid pitfalls of multivariate testing and when its appropriate to move into this type of methodology.
- Leave with a 90- day action plan for increasing leads and sales in their organization.
Who Should Attend Online Lead Generation Training:
- If you are responsible for generating leads, Web site development, sales or the financial success of your company, you should attend. Anyone who touches the sales process will experience immediate results. Web Designers, Marketing Managers, Sales Managers and Company management should attend. Decisions you make now in planning and expanding your electronic marketing efforts will greatly impact your future.