This three-day instructor-led course provides students with the knowledge and skills to build, maintain, and control well-formed project plans.
This is the first course in the Microsoft Office Project 2007 Official Curriculum series and will serve as the entry point for other Microsoft Official Curriculum (MOC) courses covering Microsoft Office Project 2007 and the Microsoft EPM 2007 Solution.
This course is intended for both novice and experienced project managers and schedulers. These individuals would be involved in or responsible for scheduling, estimating, coordinating, controlling, budgeting, and staffing of projects and supporting other users of MS Office Project. A familiarity with key project management concepts and terminology is recommended as well as basic Windows navigation skills.
At Course Completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Get Started with Microsoft Office Project 2007.
- Create and Define Projects.
- Work with Estimates and Dependencies
- Work with Deadlines, Constraints, and Task Calendars
- Assign resources to tasks.
- Understand Task Types and the Schedule Formula.
- Analyze Resource Utilization.
- Track progress.
- Customize and Format Microsoft Project views.
- Create project reports which analyze project, resource and task data.
- Manage multiple projects.