This course contains a major emphasis on creating charts in Excel. Student will learn how to:
- Create charts that graphically to represent worksheet data.
- Modify charts.
- Customize charts by applying formatting.
- Enhance worksheets and charts by using the drawing tools to add graphic objects.
- Sort information in a list by using the DataSort command.
- Locate and manage information in a list that meets specified conditions by using the Advanced Filter feature.
Target Student: Students enrolling in this course should understand data types (text, numbers, and formulas) and the use of the menu system for copying data and for opening and saving files.
Benefits: Students will learn how to represent data graphically and maintain and manage lists.