About this Course
Elements of this syllabus are subject to change.
This five-day instructor-led course provides students with the knowledge and skills to protect and recover data using System Center Data Protection Manager 2007 (DPM).
This course is intended for backup system administrators. Knowledge of operating systems and backup devices is assumed.
At Course Completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Plan a DPM deployment.
- Install and configure DPM and the protection agent.
- Protect enterprise applications like Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft SharePoint Services and virtual machines using DPM.
- Backup and recover data from DPM servers.
- Backup and restore system state of DPM servers.
- Identify and resolve problems with DPM servers, protection agents, and protected data.