This five-day instructor-led course provides students with the knowledge and skills to manage a Systems Center Operations Manager 2007 R2 management group. This course is intended to develop the necessary skills to install and manage Operations Manager 2007 R2 management servers and supporting roles.
This course is intended for Windows Server 2003 or later administrators who have experience working within a Windows Active Directory domain environment and have a good understanding of Windows Server based network services. Familiarity with a support ticketing system is helpful.
At Course Completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Install and configure a management group.
- Configure management group and agent settings.
- Identify the components of Management Packs.
- Install and configure reporting.
- Manage Agentless Exception Monitoring.
- Manage Audit Collection Services.
- Create Synthetic Transactions.
- Create Distributed Applications.
- Monitor system in untrusted domains and workgroups.
- Configure a management group hierarchy.