Course Length: 14 days
Exams Included & Administered During Camp:
- 70-246: Monitoring and Operating a Private Cloud with System Center 2012
- 70-247: Configuring and Deploying a Private Cloud with System Center 2012
- 70-410: Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012
- 70-411: Administering Windows Server 2012
- 70-412: Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services
- Airfare To/From Sarasota or Tampa
- 5 Microsoft Test Vouchers
- Microsoft Training Books
- 14 Nights of Lodging
- 5 Retake Vouchers (if needed)
- Microsoft Study Labs & Simulations
- Ground Transportation
- Onsite Pearson Vue Testing Center
- Instructor Led Classroom Training
The MCSA Windows Server 2012 / MCSE Private Cloud certification boot camp is a 14 day comprehensive deep dive into Windows Server and Private Cloud covering topics such as monitoring, installing and configuring. This instructor led face to face training camp will teach you the skills needed to support a Windows Server and Private Cloud environment.
The MCSA Windows Server 2012 / MCSE Private Cloud boot camp incorporates Microsoft Official Courses:
- 20246 Monitoring and Operating a Private Cloud with System Center 2012
- 20247 Configuring and Deploying a Private Cloud with System Center 2012
- 20410 Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012
- 20411 Administering Windows Server 2012
- 20412 Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services
While attending this training program - you take five exams to test and certify for the Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA): Windows Server 2012 / MCSE Private Cloud official certification. If your goal is to learn how to use Windows Server / Private Cloud and pass the certification exams (70-410, 70-411, 70-412, 70-246 & 70-247) - you've found the right place. This course is a hybrid of actual hands on learning combined with focused materials mapped to exam objectives.
CAMPUS - Certification Camps invested $150,000 into a complete training center construction build out. Larger classrooms, no sound transference between training rooms, new desk / executive leather chairs & great common areas.
CLASSROOM SERVERS - Students work on a dedicated Dell 8500 / 8700 with an Intel i7 (4th generation), minimum of 16GB memory (Most with 32 GB) and most with 512GB SSD drives.
CAMPUS INTERNET - The campus is connected with a 300Mbs Verizon Fios Business Connection which provides complete internet (including VPN) access for students.
COMMON AREA - Unlike any training facility ever - break room with Mame Arcade, high end "kitchen" with snacks, drinks (Starbucks Coffee, 100% juices, sodas, etc) and breathtaking terrace.
LODGING - We use the Marriott Fairfield Inn & Suites Lakewood Ranch. This "upgraded" hotel offers extremely comfortable beds, great breakfast and very fast (Verizon) internet access.
NEAR BY AMENITIES - Many shops, restaurants and grocery options are available within walking distance. Additionally - the hotel provided scheduled shuttle services. Restaurants like Bone Fish Grill, Ruby Tuesday's, Five Guys, Chipotle, Quiznos, Chili's and over 20 additional choices in the immediate area. All of these options are offered in a pedestrian walking village.