All of KTCS Financial courses are all tailor made to meet the specific requirements
of the individual client. Courses can range from cash instruments in the money
and capital markets to derivative products such as futures, forwards, swaps
and options to courses covering risk management. The emphasis can be for the
trader, back office/finance staff, corporate relationship managers, sales staff
or senior managers. The course level can range anywhere from a fundamental to
an advanced level. Other focuses can be tailored to training programs for new
recruits, undergraduates or MBAs. No matter where you are in the world, a course
can be developed to meet your needs.
- Understanding the macro-trends in the securities industry today
- Understanding the interaction among the primary participants in the industry
- Identifying the significant industry initiatives
- Comprehending the trade life-cycle from a buy-side and street-side perspective
- Session One: Macro-trends in the securities industry today
- Sessions Two: Identify and define the role of the key participants
- Session Three: What is the life cycle of a trade
- Session Four: Where are we going.....
Courses include exercises, case studies, role plays and computer simulations
where appropriate. Practical applications are addressed which are geared to
the clients needs.