This Oracle Database 11g: Administration Workshop I Release 2 course explores the fundamentals of basic database administration. Expert Oracle University instructors will reinforce topics with structured hands-on practices that will prepare you for the corresponding Oracle Certified Associate exam.
- Install Oracle Grid Infrastructure.
- Create and manage users.
- Install and configure an Oracle Database.
- Create and manage storage structures.
- Administer the Oracle Database.
- Understand the Oracle database architecture and how its components work and interact with one another.
- Perform backup and recovery.
Benefits to You
Ensure fast, reliable, secure and easy to manage performance. Optimize database workloads, lower IT costs and deliver a higher quality of service by enabling smooth and rapid consolidation within your Datacenter.
Create an Operational Database
You will also learn how to create an operational database and properly manage the various structures in an effective and efficient manner. This includes performance monitoring, database security, user management and backup/recovery techniques.
- Database Administrators
- Technical Administrator
- Support Engineer
- Technical Consultant
- Java Developer
- Install Oracle Grid Infrastructure
- Install and configure Oracle Database 11g
- Configure Oracle Net services
- Monitor and administer undo data
- Manage the database storage structures
- Create and administer user accounts
- Perform basic backup and recovery of a database
- Manage data concurrency
- Monitor performance
- Describe Oracle Database Architecture