Enrolling in this Oracle GoldenGate 11g training will help you develop your installation and configuration skills. By interacting with top Oracle instructors, you'll be able to ask questions as you learn to solidify your understanding.
- Explain Oracle GoldenGate advanced configuration options.
- Describe and take advantage of the new Integrated Capture to replicate complex data types and compressed data.
- Configure and implement the Oracle GoldenGate Event Marker system.
- Enable data transformation based on event records in the transaction logs or in the trail files.
- Perform zero-downtime database migration.
- Set up and manage advanced deployment models, like 3-node multi master replication configuration.
- Master Oracle GoldenGate facilities to detect and resolve data conflicts in active-to-active replication implementations.
Benefits to You
Integrate your organization's disparate data across heterogeneous databases for improved decision-making. Become more efficient at configuring and implementing Oracle GoldenGate.
Enable Zero-Downtime Migration
This course also allows you to simulate a system upgrade. You'll develop the skills needed to survive an aborted migration, incurring zero data loss. Hone these skills by engaging in hands-on demonstrations and exercises.
Active-Active Replication and CDR
You'll also build two-way and three-way active-active replication configurations. Explore both basic and advanced conflict detection and resolution (CDR). Review basic product-provided CDR, with more advanced custom CDR techniques implemented using SQLEXEC and stored procedures.
Configure Integrated Extract Groups
The recently introduced Integrated Extract feature is also covered in depth. You'll learn to configure integrated extract groups operating in both local and downstream deployment modes.
Learn to Utilize Advanced Features
Upon completing this course, you'll be able to utilize the more advanced features of Oracle GoldenGate 11g, including: integrated capture, active-active replication, conflict detection and resolution, DDL/DML replication, Oracle GoldenGate event marker subsystem, advanced data manipulation and transformation techniques and advanced data mapping.
- Explain Oracle GoldenGate Advanced Configuration options
- Describe and take advantage of the new Integrated Capture to replicate complex data types and compressed data, currently unsupported by Classic Capture
- Install and deploy Oracle GoldenGate Integrated Capture components
- Configure and implement the Oracle GoldenGate Event Marker system, to enable data transformation based on event records in the transaction logs or in the trail files
- Master Oracle GoldenGate facilities to detect and resolve data conflicts in active-to-active replication implementations
- Perform zero-downtime database migration
- Familiarize the student with Data Conflict Avoidance Techniques
- Set up and manage advanced deployment models, such as 3-node multi master replication configurations
- Database Administrators
- System Integrator
- Data Warehouse Administrator
- Database Designers
- Process Developer