This course offers you an introduction to Oracle Database 12c database technology. You will learn the concepts of relational databases and the powerful SQL programming language. Discover essential SQL skills that allow developers to write queries against single and multiple tables, manipulate data in tables and create database objects.
- Understand SQL statements, as well as the Oracle Relational Database.
- Use SQL Developer.
- Write reports using SQL statements.
- Manipulate data in relational tables and save the data.
- Understand the concepts of relational databases and the powerful SQL programming language.
- Write reports using SQL Statements
Benefits to You
Ensure fast, reliable, secure and easy to manage performance. Optimize database workloads, lower IT costs and deliver a higher quality of service by enabling consolidation onto database clouds.
Use Single Row Functions
This Oracle Database course will also teach you how to use single row functions to customize output. Explore using conversion functions and conditional expressions, along with use group functions to report aggregated data.
Reinforce Your Knowledge through Hands-On Exercises
Demonstrations and hands-on practice reinforce the fundamental concepts you’ll delve into in this course. You will discover and use Oracle SQL Developer as the main environment tool for writing SQL. SQL*Plus is also introduced as an optional tool.
- Application Developers
- System Analysts
- Forms Developer
- PL/SQL Developer
- Functional Implementer
- Define the goals of the course
- List the features of Oracle Database 12c
- Describe the salient features of Oracle Cloud 12c
- Discuss the theoretical and physical aspects of a relational database
- Describe Oracle server’s implementation of RDBMS and object relational database management system (ORDBMS)
- Identify the development environments that can be used for this course
- Describe the database and schema used in this course