This MySQL and PHP - Developing Dynamic Web Applications will teach you how to develop applications in PHP and use MySQL efficiently for those applications. Through a hands-on approach, this instructor-led course will help you improve your PHP skills and combine them with time-proven database management techniques to create best-of-breed web applications that are efficient, solid and secure.
Students Who Can Benefit from this Course:
- Developers who use PHP and MySQL to build and maintain their websites.
- Developers who want to learn how PHP and MySQL can be used to rapidly prototype and deploy dynamic websites.
- Database Administrators
- Database Designers
- Describe the LAMP architecture
- Use the basic components of PHP to build a foundation for more complex web applications
- Understand the basic components of MySQL
- Use SQL query commands to retrieve data from the MYSQL database
- Change table data using the SQL Data Manipulation Language (DML) commands
- Retrieve data from multiple MySQL tables using Joins
- Create web based forms that interact with the end user and the data within MySQL
- Use session handling to authenticate and monitor user identities
- Describe the purpose of template systems