During this five day course developers will learn how to build SOA applications that leverage the key components of Oracle SOA Suite. It starts with the Oracle Service Bus. Next the course will examine the WS-BPEL standard and its implementation in Oracle BPEL Manager. The course continues by implementing rules through the Oracle Rules Engine and monitoring with Oracle Business Activity Monitoring.
Upon completion of this course, you should be able to:
Understand the key components of the Oracle SOA Suite
- Implement reusable business rules with Oracle Business Rules
- Expose services over multiple protocols with Oracle Service Bus
- Automate business processes with Oracle BPEL Manager
- Generate reports and alerts with Oracle Business activity Manager
- Service Component Architecture (SCA)
- Handling disparate transports
- Decoupled services
- State management in SOA
- Automating business processes
- Business rules
Software designers, developers and programmers.