This hands-on Authorized Cisco course builds on the foundation provided by ICND1 (Interconnecting Cisco Network Devices 1), providing a technical foundation for the rest of the Authorized Cisco curriculum. Whether your goal is to familiarize yourself with Cisco technology or to become a Cisco Certified Internetworking Expert, ICND1 and ICND2 are the place to start.
To make learning even easier, we include the ICND2 Self-Paced e-Learning CD and fe-Lab credits so you can continue your studying any time, anywhere.
This course not only delivers essential information needed to pass the CCNA certification exams, but it also includes comprehensive hands-on reinforcement to ensure that you add skills and not just knowledge. If you are new to Cisco, ICND2 prepares you for the tasks you will face on the job.
New to networking and looking for CCNA Certification? The CCNA certification requirements are covered in two courses: ICND1 and ICND2. Certification is obtained by passing the ICND1 and the ICND2 tests or by passing a composite CCNA test 640-802.
- Enhanced content that exceeds standard authorized Cisco content
- 25 e-Lab credits to complete your labs on live hardware
- Access to Self Test Software exam prep products
- One free exam voucher for 640-816 ICND2
What You'll Learn
- Review how to configure and troubleshoot a switch and router in a small network environment
- Expand the switched network from a small to medium network environment
- Dangers of redundant switching
- Spanning Tree
- Concepts of VLANs and trunking
- Implementing VLSM
- Configure, verify, and troubleshoot OSPF
- Configure, verify, and troubleshoot EIGRP
- Determine when to use access control lists (ACLs)
- Configure, verify, and troubleshoot ACLs
- Configure NAT and PAT
- IPv6 addressing
- Configure PPP, CHAP, and PAP
- Frame Relay operation
- VPN solutions