This three-day instructor-led course provides existing SQL Server database professionals with the knowledge and skills to use new and enhanced capabilities in SQL Server 2012.
This course is intended for database professionals with experience of using SQL Server 2008 R2.
At Course Completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe key new and enhanced features in SQL Server 2012.
- Install SQL Server 2012.
- Use enhanced tools and PowerShell support to manage SQL Server 2012.
- Use enhanced Transact-SQL and storage capabilities to develop SQL Server 2012 databases.
- Use new and enhanced performance capabilities to optimize a SQL Server 2012 database.
- Use new availability and data recovery technologies to provide high availability.
- Use new and enhanced security capabilities in SQL Server 2012.
- Use SQL Azure.
- Describe new Business Intelligence (BI) capabilities in SQL Server 2012.