This three-day instructor-led is intended for information workers and database professionals who are interested in expanding their knowledge about SQL Server 2012 Reporting Services. During this course, attendees will learn how to Report Designer in SSDT and Report Builder, work with solutions and projects, design basic reports, enhance reports with formatting and images, effectively group and summarize data, work with parameterized reports, incorporate charts and custom maps, and work with drill-through reports, and manage reports.
This course is intended for information workers and database professionals who have a general familiarity with databases prior to the class. Working knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server or Microsoft Office applications is beneficial.
At Course Completion
- Work with solutions and projects.
- Design basic reports.
- Work with table, matrix, and list report items.
- Enhance reports with formatting and images.
- Effectively group and summarize data.
- Work with parameterized reports.
- Incorporate charts and custom maps.
- Work with drill-through reports.
- Manage reports.
- Utilize Report Builder.