This five-day instructor-led course provides students with the knowledge and skills to implement a Microsoft SQL Server 2005 database. The course focuses on teaching individuals how to use SQL Server 2005 product features and tools related to implementing a database.
This course is intended for IT Professionals who want to become skilled on SQL Server 2005 product features and technologies for implementing a database.
At Course Completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Create databases and database files.
- Create data types and tables.
- Use XML-related features in Microsoft SQL Server 2005.
- Plan, create, and optimize indexes.
- Implement data integrity in Microsoft SQL Server 2005 databases by using constraints.
- Implement data integrity in Microsoft SQL Server 2005 by using triggers.
- Implement views.
- Implement stored procedures.
- Implement functions.
- Implement managed code in the database.
- Manage transactions and locks.
- Use Service Broker to build a messaging-based solution.
- Use Notification Services to generate and send notifications.